- ARMOR Launches Production of Flexible Photovoltaic Films
- NRAM’s Day Is Finally Here: EEReport
- ASML Reports Record Full-Year 2016 Net Sales and Net Income – Orders for EUV Lithography Systems Show Strong Customer Commitment for Production Insertion
- Nanotube Chip Firm Nantero Gets $21 Million to Take on Memory Market
- Organic PV in glass façades passes safety tests
- Phillips 66 announced they have set a world-record for polymer organic solar cells
- FlexEnable and Isorg reveal 500dpi flexible fingerprint sensor
- Heliatek raises €80 million
- Fujitsu Semiconductor and Mie Fujitsu Semiconductor License Nantero’s NRAM And Have Begun Developing Breakthrough Memory Products for Multiple Markets
- Water Out of the Tailpipe_ A New Class of Electric Car Gains Traction – The New York Times
- Heliatek deploys with Kandil Steel its first large BIOPV project on African continent
- Nanotube-based NRAMs taking over the world soon, says Nantero
- Harry Kroto Helped Spur Wave of Research in Nanotechnology: 1939-2016
- Merck, CPI and Polysolar collaborate on organic BIPV project
- Memory Primed as the New Competitive Weapon
- Solar Power for the People
- EMD Performance Materials advances organic photovoltaics from a research topic to commercialization with Nano-C’s fullerenes
- Heliatek sets new OPV world record efficiency of 13.2%
- FlexEnable and ISORG Use Fullerenes to deliver the first large area fingerprint and vein sensor on plastic
Irresistible Materials (IM), a UK materials technology company spun-out from the University of Birmingham, announced today that Warren Montgomery has joined IM as Vice President of Product Strategy & Commercialization. In the new role, Warren will be instrumental in guiding the successful commercial launch of IM’s resist products.
Westwood, MA. – August 3, 2015 - Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, a leading company for innovative and top-quality high-tech products in the healthcare, life science and performance materials sectors, announced today, together with the USbased company Nano-C, their development and launch of promising new fullerene derivatives for the emerging field of organic photovoltaics (OPV).
Westwood, MA. – July 21, 2015 – Nano-C, Inc. received clearance from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to manufacture and sell Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes (SWCNT) for a wide range of applications.
SWANSEA, Wales, UK and Westborough, Mass. -- Jan. 27, 2015 -- Irresistible Materials (IM), a UK materials technology company spun-out from the University of Birmingham, announced today it has signed a License Agreement with MicroChem Corp. (MCC), a supplier of innovative solutions for MEMS, Microelectronics and other emerging technology markets. The License Agreement provides MCC with rights to sell and distribute IM’s novel spin-on-carbon materials.
Westwood, MA, United States – March 27, 2013 – Nano-C, Inc., a leading developer of nanostructured carbon for use in energy and electronics applications, today announces a growth financing round, which was led by Fontinalis Partners and saw continued participation from existing investors.
Westwood, MA - March 14, 2013 – Nano-C is pleased to announce that it has added two new fullerene derivatives to its portfolio for use in Organic Photo-Voltaics and Photo-Detectors. These two new derivatives provide additional handles for device developers to better match the wide-range of p-type polymers with n-type fullerene derivatives.
Westwood, MA, – June 19, 2012 – Dr. Henning Richter of Nano-C, Inc. presented “Fullerenic Materials and their Use in Organic Electronics” during LOPE-C 2012 held this year in Munchen, Germany from June 19th to 21st.
Westwood, MA, United States -- July 25, 2011 -- Merck KGaA of Darmstadt, Germany announced today it has signed a collaboration agreement with Nano-C, Inc., a leading developer of nanostructured carbon for use in energy and electronics applications.
Westwood, MA — June 1, 2011 — Dr. Henning Richter of Nano-C, Inc. will be presenting “Development and Large-scale Manufacturing of Fullerenic Materials for Organic Electronics Applications” during LOPE-C 2011 held this year in Frankfurt, Germany from June 28th to 30th.
Westwood, MA -- November 2nd, 2010 -- Nano-C, Inc. received approval from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to manufacture and sell fullerenes and PCBM, a patented fullerene derivative commonly used in Organic Photovoltaic (OPV) and other applications.
Sunnyvale, CA -- Dec 2nd, 2009 -- Unidym, Inc., a majority owned subsidiary of Arrowhead Research Corporation (NASDAQ: ARWR), announced today that it has entered an exclusive license agreement with Nano-C for patents covering fullerene derivatives.
Nov 4, 2009: Materials that Power Our World was presented at the 22nd Annual NREL Industry Growth Forum 2009, Denver, Colorado November 3-5, 2009 (www.cleanenergyforum.com).
May 13, 2009: Large-scale combustion manufacture of fullerenes and single-walled carbon nanotubes, their processing and applications, presented at ACHEMA 2009, 29TH International Exhibition-Congress on Chemical Engineering, Environmental Protection and Biotechnology, Frankfurt am Main, May 11-15, 2009 (www.achema.net).