Nano-C is committed to making the world a better place through the development of environmentally safe and energy efficient carbon materials. Its products will have a dramatic impact on future generations by leveraging the world’s abundant source of carbon to provide a critical source of renewable energy and greener solutions that are smaller, more efficient and can be recyclable more effectively.
As part of our mission to lead the world in development of nanostructured carbon materials and chemicals, Nano-C is committed to demonstrating responsibility and building trust with customers, partners, employees and consumers around the world.
Environment, Health and Safety
Demonstrating this commitment, Nano-C worked extensively with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to gain EPA approval for all of its carbon nanotube, fullerene and fullerene derivative materials. This approval establishes Nano-C as an approved commercial source for these advanced materials.
- Operating with high standards for safety, health and environmental stewardship.
- Providing high-quality and high-value products.
- Fostering creativity.
- Doing business and communicating with people inside and outside of its business with integrity and respect.
- Encouraging employees to achieve individual excellence.
- Providing a fun, challenging and safe work environment.